Tom's look back at 2022
Last year was a big year for illo and all of our artists! We got the chance to work on many fantastic, challenging, and inclusive projects. It was a pleasure to work on these educational, advertising, and editorial projects. We hope 2023 brings us more diverse and inclusive projects that are just as fun to work on!
1. McCann - With the help of our artist Natalie Foss and her beautiful detailed illustrative style we were asked by McCann to draw 50 of the highest Directors of McCann global for their 25th Anniversary book.
2. adam&eveDDB & Women's Equality Party - This project is all about how to propel universal childcare higher on the government agenda. We decided to create a 10-page illustrative children's book called "Mummy's Missing Magic" with the help of one of our artists, June Digan.
3. Essity | Femcare & AMVBBDO - We collaborated with AMVBBDO & Essity to create a series of illustrations & animations that guide viewers throughout the topic of their first period and inform them about the products available. With the help of our awesome artist María Contreras from Chile, we created an animation that is fun, bright, and bold, whilst also being honest and educational.
4. Reddit & Intel | IT Heroes project - With the help of our awesome artist Veronica Johnson, we have been creating digital comic-book illustrations for when IT Heroes saved the day for someone in their company. We have then brought the best stories to life in a comic. Be our vPro Hero. Reddit Gold for the best comments!
5. Workman - Presidential Illustrative book
If you have any questions or a specific project in mind, please do get in touch: [email protected]
Illo Agency represents a diverse mix of illustrators who champion good causes. Illo connects progressive brands with illustrators, designers, and animators that have shared values. Illo connects progressive brands with illustrators, designers, and animators that have shared values.